Supervises the daily operations of the Circulation Services Department; manages and coordinates various programs and activities of the library; assists patrons, supervises assigned personnel, prepares and administers assigned budget; serves as Division Manager and Supervisor.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages and coordinates programs and activities in Circulation Services Division. Develops annual technology plan, applies for technology grants and discounts, manages computer and electronic equipment activities.
2. Assists patrons by providing research and information services, answering questions, instructing patrons on computer and internet use and obtaining materials from external sources. Manages library's inter-library loan and periodical subscription activities.
3. Supervises personnel by coaching, counseling, conducting performance evaluations and scheduling work duties.
4. Performs other duties including preparation and administration of unit budget, compilation of monthly and annual statistical reports.
5. Processes the budget and reports by developing departmental goals and objectives, compiling activity reports and preparing and maintaining the annual budget.
6. Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Education, Certifications and Experience required:
Application Information:City of Kerrville Application needed; Resumes are considered additional information only. See kerrvilletx.gov employment opportunities to obtain an application or available in Kerrville City Hall lobby. City of Kerrville Human Resource Assistants 701 Main St. Kerrville, TX. 78028 Phone: 830-258-1505 Fax: 830-792-8346 www.kerrvilletx.gov
When applying, please mention that you saw this ad on LISjobs.com.